Exam Clocks for Halls or Classrooms - 50m HH:MM
£307.00 + VAT
£307.00 + VAT
£307.00 + VAT
EXAM50M hours and minutes is an ultra reliable silent digital clock designed for simple ‘plug and play’ installation. These clocks are simple to configure and have an almost unlimited, maintenance-free, operational life.
- The bright digits are easy to see from a distance up to 50 metres. Available in red, green and yellow digits
- Wall mounting brackets are included with rubber feet for use on a table top
- Each clock has an Ethernet port (10/100BASE-T) for optional synchronisation and control using your network
- Robust black finish aluminium casework*
- Supplied with 5 meters mains lead & UK plug
* Additional external protection would be required if mounted in a gym or pool area
50m HH:MM = 48 x 18 x 6 cm = 3.2kg
This product has next day delivery for orders placed before midday.
Why should I buy the Exam clock for classrooms HH:MM?
Many believe that clocks showing only HH:MM are better suited for the exam room because it is less stressful. The viewing range will depend on your exam room. A 50m viewing range will suffice for sports halls. JCQ regulations which state that “A reliable clock (analogue or digital) must be visible to each candidate in the examination room. The clock must be big enough for all candidates to read clearly”. If you need a smaller range, you can find our 25m viewing range clocks here.
Do I need to set up my digital clock? Will I have to set up the clock every time I need it?
Our clocks are pre-configured with factory defaults that should suffice your needs. The high quality quartz oscillator keeps the clock to an accuracy of 0.1 sec/day, and an internal battery inside the clock keeps time running when the unit is not connected to mains power.
All settings applied to the clock remain during periods of disconnection, so there’s no need to set up the clock every time it is needed, unless you want to use a different countdown clock configuration each time.
How do I set up my digital clock?
Every clock comes with an instructions manual which will allow you to set up all aspects of your clock.
How long does the battery last?
Our clocks are designed for constant operation. The internal battery will keep time for up to 1 year if disconnected from power supply. After that, it can be easily replaced with a standard CR2032 3V battery.
How do I mount the clock?
There are two brackets attached to the back of the clock which pair to the wall brackets provided with the unit. Check our Resources page for more information on how to mount your clock.
Can I get extra wall mounting brackets to reposition the clock?
Extra brackets are available. You can find them here.
- Connect it to a temperature sensor to display alternate time and temperature.
- Contact us for advanced options that can be connected to the back of the clock.