Wharton Electronics Ltd, Exam clock website orders
Terms of Business
Please note that your Order is accepted in accordance with our conditions of supply. In particular we would ask you to note:-
- Payment will be due strictly when the order is place. All invoices should be paid in full without deduction of bank charges, settlement discounts, etc. unless otherwise agreed at time of ordering.
- The delivery date quoted is our best estimate and every effort will be made to ensure that despatch will take place by the date stated on our official Order Acknowledgement. However, it is possible that the delivery date may be extended by factors outside our immediate control, in which case we will advise you at the earliest opportunity.
- Please note that title to the goods only passes to your company upon payment in full of all outstanding amounts.
- Prices are based on payment being made within our terms of business. We reserve the right to recover from the Customer any additional costs incurred if payment is not made by the due date. Future supply may be suspended if payment is not made within our terms of business.
- All claims for damages or short delivery must be made in writing within 7 days of the despatch date. The risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the Purchaser forthwith upon delivery by the carrier to the Purchaser.
- All prices quoted are net ex-works unless otherwise agreed at time of quotation and ordering.
- In the interest of product development and improvement, we reserve the right to alter any product specifications and information without notice.
- The software integrated in the products sold remains the property of Wharton Electronics Ltd and is supplied with a non-transferable license for use with the supplied product only.
- Warranty. The products are warranted against any defect in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from date of supply. The warranty is at our choice to repair or replace free of charge the faulty goods subject to their return to our works. Wharton Electronics Ltd is not responsible for any other direct, indirect or consequential damage from the use of or inability to use these products resulting from a defect howsoever caused, or from normal operation.
- Order Cancellation. Cancellation of orders for ‘stock items’ that are not manufactured specifically against a customer’s order will be subject to a 20% administrative charge.